A contemporary art gallery in the heart of Berwick. A light, airy space, it’s run by Berwick Visual Arts who want to create inspiring, challenging and enjoyable experiences for their visitors.
- Pushchair and wheelchair accessible throughout
- Toilets close by – please ask a staff member. Includes baby changing
- Nearest free parking – The Parade, 5 minutes walk
- Berwick-upon-Tweed train station, 10-15 minutes walk
- Buses leave from Golden Square (10 minutes walk) and the train station (10-15 minutes walk)
- Wide choice of cafés and shops in the town within walking distance
Closed Mon and Tues
OTHER THINGS TO DO
The gallery is next to English Heritage’s Berwick Barracks and Berwick Museum and Art Gallery. It’s near to the centre of Berwick, a beautiful coastal border town with lots to see and do. Go to Visit Berwick for more.